Thursday, March 13, 2008

I am going to try



Easter morning with his fav. book

















Dying Easter eggs.







A quick up date on what we are doing, Hunter is almost done with school! We are so excited!!!! I am starting school in the fall but it is only one night a week. Tucker is getting so big! He loves to play outside. Over the winter when it was too cold to get out he would sit on one of the heat vents and he would just look out the window.



Easter was a lot of fun! Tucker has a book at school called "Can you choo choo?" that he loves! I tried to find it for him but it turned out to be out of print. I finally found it for him and we gave it to him for Easter. He was so cute on Easter morning he came out to the living room and he just ran over to his basket and was not interested in anything else until we read the book, not even his fav. jelly beans! We have to read it every night now two times before he will go to bed.




Over the weekend we also got rid of the bink! Tucker did a great job. We had a lot of talks about how he is a big boy and is getting ready to turn two so we didn't need the bink anymore. The first night he cried for it for 45 min, the second night for 10 min and now after we read his bed time story's he runs over to his bed and tried to climb in with out a fight! I am so happy that he is doing so well with it.



Tucker had a blast dying the eggs. We would take one out of the dye and he would grab another egg and throw it back into the empty dye cup and then throw his arms up like he made a goal. So cute ! He laughed like a crazy men every time we took an egg out of the dye. We still have the eggs in the fridge and every time I open the fridge to get something he has to go over to the eggs and laugh and point at the eggs.



We really are lucky to have such a fun and crazy little boy!

So all of the pictures posted to the top, sorry. I will format it better next time. I will try to keep this updated every week.

love to all!




Brooke, Hunter and Tucker

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Tucker is absolutely adorable!!! Love Kristi

Summer said...

is tucker is his christmas jamas in the top pic? troy was in his too!! oops!

Charity said...

I can's believe how big Tucker is! He's a little boy now! Wow, time flys.

AFashionSlave (Allison) said...

You two are so cute dying your Easter eggs!
He's gotten so big!

~allison

Anonymous said...

Awwwww LOVE the blog!!!!! You need to set up a myspace page too! They are fun and Ive found all kinds of peeps I know! :) Love you!!! I come to Hville every now and then and try to find you but cant! Ive never heard of your street! lol Im such a dork. Anyways...let me know where yur at so I can see ya sometime! Tucker is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!

Diego and Emily's Family Blog said...

Hello old friend,
Thank you for the update.
I was so excited to see a picture of you too, my great mission companion. Tucker is sure cute and I'm know you are a great mom. There is no doubt about it.
Wow, time flies and I hope to get you some pictures too.
Emily Jones Gonzalez