Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pepper and Q-Tips

Tucker Loves pepper! They play together all of the time. Tucker will grab Peppers tail and Pep will walk around in circles dragging Tucker along the way. We are so lucky to have such a good dog that is so good with Tucker. A lot of times Tucker will gather up a load of toys and he will bring them over to Pepper and they will just sit together cuddling and playing.

I have been working a lot this week so Tucker has been up while I have been getting ready for work. Tucker loves dong what ever we are doing. He has to brush his teeth when we are brushing our teeth and he has seen us use q-tips. He knows where they are at and he would just get in the drawer and play with them. Well a few days ago he started trying to clean his ears with them. I moved his q-tips into the same drawer and he would get those. On Thursday the only day that I didn't have to go into work early he got into the drawer and I thought that he was just getting his q-tips and was going to clean his own ears. I looked over to see this...

My camera is slow so I didn't get the picture that I wanted but he was putting our q-tips just inside his ears till they would stick and then he would shake his head and make them fall out. He would laugh and do it all over again. He is such a funny man!


He kept himself entertained with this for about 10 min.

Hunter has 12 days of school left! I told him all I wanted for my birthday is for him to be done with school. His last day is on my birthday.

Love to all

Hunter Brooke and Tucker

2 comments:

Brooke said...

got that tongue stuck out just like hunter...

Charity said...

Lauren did something similar when she was little. She had q-tips in her ears, up her nose and in her mouth. I came in the bathroom to find her and she said, "I'm a bug!" She was so proud of herself.