Hello all,
I am so sorry that I have not taken the time to post. We got a new camera for Mothers day, I love it! The only problem is that I can't download any of the pictures on the computer. The computer is too full and I am not very computer savvy. We are hoping to get a new computer soon, we will just have to see.
Tucker is now two, I can't believe it! He had a long birthday. He woke up at 3:00am and didn't go back to sleep till 6:00am and would only sleep in his recliner with all of the blankets that he could find on top of him, he also had to be holding my hand. He wasn't cold he just has a thing for blankets now and he wants all of them that he can find all of the time, it is rather funny! Then we went to school and he moved into his new class room. The other teacher that is in the room had to go on maternity leave early so I am taking her class for the leave. Tucker had such a hard time with the new rules and with nap time. After his long night he only slept for 30 min. needless to say he was out on the way home from school in the first five min. in the car.
I will try to get pictures up soon!
Love to all
Hunter Brooke and Tucker
General Conference Note Taker
6 months ago
1 comment:
ya'll still there. anxiously waiting for new pictures. love, mama k
Post a Comment