Hello all,
Well we finally have fixed our computer issue. So here goes the update.
Hunter is done with school and is doing great at his job, we love having him home in the evenings. When we are driving home from school any work van that Tucker sees is always Daddy. I am in school two nights a week. It is going to be a bit of a crazy year, I am doing two years of school in one. I love having my classroom, it is a blast!
Tucker is wonderful. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy! We have been working on potty training. Well we were then last week he decided that he didn't want to do it. I have seen so may kids fight this so hard because the parents were pushing it so much. We have decided to just step back and let him do it in his own time. He is talking so much more and is doing really great in school. His loves dinosaurs and anything with wheels on it. He has a huge box of Geo Trax and he has been putting them together almost every night. We have been working on him putting his toys away in the evenings and even if we spend an hour putting the track together before he goes to bed he always puts them away. I will get pictures posted next!
Love to all!
Hunter Brooke and Tucker
General Conference Note Taker
6 months ago
1 comment:
Hey there! Just so you know I tagged you. You'll have to look at my blog to see the game and the rules. Play along if you'd like, I think its fun!
Post a Comment