Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Hello all,
Tucker had a really fun Halloween. It started with a Halloween party at school. They parade around the school and show all of the classes their costumes. Tucker was a Dinosaur, I think the costume was supposed to be a dragon but we borrowed it from a friend. I had grand plans to make his costume this year, I have had a lot of fun sewing lately. With my school and my classroom I just didn't have time so I took a friend up on the offer of a free costume. When we went out that night he was called everything from a dinosaur to an alligator. We started at my Moms house, it is really scary and he was a little freaked out about the whole thing. After he realized the he got candy at every house he was all for it.

On Saturday night Mom had a party that we went to. Tucker dressed up in last ears costume, he had so much fun running around with his cape flying behind him.

Mom got a bubble blowing fog machine. IT was so cool. The bubbles were filled with fog. Ticker loves bubbles still so he had a blast running after the bubbles.

Just the back view of his costume.
I hope everyone had a fun Halloween! Love to all! Hunter, Brooke and Tucker
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. I'm so excited to see everyone. Love you all, KAthy

Summer said...

those bubbles are awesome. tucker is cute too!